Whether your current diet is “clean” or you live on fast-food, you can benefit from a juice cleanse. Toxins are everywhere: in the water we drink, the food we eat, the air we breathe. Although our bodies are designed to eliminate toxic waste, the exposure to toxins in the current world we live is so high, we need to take measures to allow our bodies to keep up.
When you do a Squeeze juice cleanse, you flood your body with nutrients and give your digestive system a rest from solid food. This allows your body to more easily flush out the bad and repair and rebuild damaged cells.
A healthy body and mind is what we all desire, and cleansing with pure cold-pressed juices packed with vitamins, minerals, and live enzymes is a great way to reset, restore and rebuild your health.
The potential benefits of doing a juice cleanse are limitless and include:
- Provide a pathway to a healthier lifestyle and a long-term commitment to better health
- Break out of poor dietary habits
- Reset your body
- Improve digestion and elimination
- Decrease gastrointestinal stress and bloating
- Increase natural energy
- Lower toxicity in your body
- Better sleep
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Diminish allergies
- Improve appearance of skin, hair, and nails
- Invigorate metabolism
- Improve mental clarity
There are a few things you can do during your cleanse that will aid in the elimination of toxins and even increase the effects of your cleanse. These include:
- Hydrating. This is very important during your cleanse as your intent is to eliminate the toxins your body is releasing. Drinking 12 oz of water between each juice will help keep things moving and flush the waste from your body.
- Exfoliating the skin. Our skin is our largest organ and we eliminate toxins through its pores. Keeping them clear is very important.
- Sweating from exercise is a great way to release and eliminate toxins. Just remember to shower quickly afterward as you don’t want to reabsorb the toxins on your skin.
- Sauna or steam room. Again, sweating is a very effective way to eliminate toxins. Pair a hot sauna or steam with a cold shower and you will feel very relaxed, a great stress reliever.
- Effective massage will loosen and flush toxins into your blood where they can be eliminated, and is a perfect way to increase the effects of your cleanse.
- Colonic. A colonic is great before, during, or after your cleanse. It is important to make passage clear for the waste your body is trying to eliminate during your cleanse. What your body can’t get rid of, it will reabsorb, and you don’t want that.